God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Acceptance

At last... it feels so good.
Now i know what it feels like to 'accept'.
Now i 'can' see the positive side of [...]
[..] is my Dean.
And it feels so good knowing that...

[...] is my Dean & I am Heart ~ The Drama Queen.
Cos for me 'Heart' first, 'Head' later.
'They' might hurt me because of my 'Heart'..
But then.......

And it feels so good when....God actually 'there'.
And He actually listen to your prayer...
Even when I, sometimes blame Him for the 'bad' things,
I do know...its for my own good, that i will be stronger than before.

[...] is my Dean,
And Im grateful for that.
Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment