God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Change Of Heart

The last episode of ‘unwanted’ yesterday~i mean on the 31st of Aug (well, actually i want to post this 'yesterday' but i forgot my password~how can i forget my password? Hmmmm*sigh* too much thinking!), makes me think, do I really […] this person? I have one whole night and one whole day to myself to think about this…and seem like […] there are change of heart… […..] have nothing to lose, if [..] let me go.. and I know I lose almost everything if […..] leave me…but then, I’ll survive…
I don’t want bad ending to our […] but if we cant work it out, then why should we continue that [……]? Seem like it just a ‘Game’… not to me, but seem like it just a ‘game’…
Thinking that I have change of heart, it actually makes me sad…. I desperately to make it right this time but then, im so disappointed and frustrated that all that have to happen…
*BIG Sigh*......i do really need God's guidance in this....

No comments:

Post a Comment