God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Days at the New Office


After a month & 11days working at the site, i guess... i get used to all these new environment, new people, new colleagues & new friends. I did meet some interesting people here, and we become friends. Its ok..we're just friends...who can resist a very friendly, open-minded friends like 'em :)

I actually like it here...totally opposite than what i've expected. I guess that a good news :) ~ for me.

This 'job' actually make me a better person, i wake up early than usual, now i've time to 'pamper' me'self, looking after what i eat...etc etc etc... bla bla...

Haha! Let see if i can stay more than a year here, Im just a newbie here ;p

This is the view from our office ~
Nice ehh.... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment