God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Being Closer To YOU

I notice that i need You more now....
Now that im getting older 'naaaa....not that old'..
I realize that You are the one for me..
Lord Jesus, guide me thru out my life.
I know, i've hurt You so many times...
Now i need You more than ever.
Im not strong enough without You.
You give me Comfort that i need the most.
You light my path.
You provide light during my darkest hour.
I cannot see You, Abba Father...but i feel You.
I feel Your presence.....be with me and guide my Journey, Lord.
Did i ask too much, Father?
Thank You, Father for everything...that You have gave, will give, have done and will do for me. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment