God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Ah-Chi-Take Wannabe

Im supposed to be 'drawing' or sketching a house plan for parent's house but apparently im so lazy to get up from my comfy zone in front of my computer. Well, i have...let say a week to come up with a zillion idea for my parent to choose from. My colleague 'the real Design Architect', kinda offer himself to help me design it but since its my family house, i prefer to design it myself but with their, 'the real architects' advise... My colleagues, they are really helpful though, they suggested what kind of doors should i use for the main door, bedroom..etc etc.
Seriously, i take more time to think about the action that i should take than actually doing it. i always come up with a lame excuses for not doing it...like right now, im too busy updating my blog while my head thinking about the layout for the house.
**This is me...thinking :)**

By the way, im a project secretary, working at a local architect firm, me a so-called Ah-chi-take wannabe. Told ya.... i love learning.

2 comments:

  1. I have "design" and "sketch" a house layout before too, with the exact measurement some more, + the info for material & supplier again but until now the designed house stil not and I don't think it wil exist. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wis, i hope this one will be the 'dream come true' kind of thing :)

    ReplyDelete