God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Daily Supplement

This is my daily supplement since i didnt get enough vits from my food (lack of fruit & vege..) I love fruit & vege but...i dont know, im just 'lazy' to eat them. And i hate meat, but i always 'on' meat...hmmm... May be thats why i eat them, because i hate them :D


From left to right, My GNC Mini Blender (for my instant drink), GNC Multivitamin for Women, Weight Lose Instant Drink (sometimes i think im having the 'anorexia' thingy but then when i take the measurement tape...i am BIG) & Glucosamine for bone & joint.

3 comments:

  1. I've ever read this:
    I eat vege because I hate meat.
    I eat vege because I hate vege.
    LOL.. btw, rajinnya ambil supplement. I have my daily supplement too, been force to take iodine, multivitamin & calcium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe....
    Nowdays supplement is a must! Sa malas mkn fruit & always on fastfood ba...thats y.
    Well, u do need all the 'vits'..u hv to take care of 2 persons now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, a good lineup of supplements right there. I do love veggies too, but I like a bit of creativity in preparing these meals. Believe me, I’ve tried my friend’s homemade veggie burger and man, I couldn’t help but eat more than two! Lol! Here’s a sample of that healthy yet tasty recipe.
    http://vegetarian.about.com/od/veggieburgerrecipes/r/portobellaburger.htm

    Mack Shepperson

    ReplyDelete