God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Whats inside my bag?

This is what i usually keep inside my bag....actually a must! This is my summer pink bag :)Well, you can see my 'eco,user friendly' Nokia phone, purple bag for my phone, my 'sporty' BodyGlove wallet, Sony Mp3 with Altec Lansing headphone, Sony digital cam and my sketch book.
What you cant see are my 'First aid kit' -which containing a lot of Watson's plasters, alcohol paps, Paracetamol, Migraine pills, Carbon, safety pins, a pair of earing, Motion sickness pills and sometimes vits-, Artline black pen for my drawing, lighter, USB thumb drive, pocket tissue, Maybelline lip gloss and my small black bag where i keep my prayer books and rosary.
Now im adding new stuff. As you can see...i dont like germs and i love the sun.
So...can all this stuff fit in my other bag? Sure enough, i can throw all the stuff inside my summer bag but....hmmm thats why i dont really like small bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment