God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Begging For His Love

Am i really so desperately in need for someone to be by my side that i willing to be with someone who doesn't love me? Isn't it ironic that, that person keep telling you that there's actually no Hope for such a thing and even though you, yourself, keep telling yourself that there are no Hope for such a thing for both of you. Why do i still begging for his Love that actually someone else can give to me?
As one door closes, another opens... I do believe this but why do i keep closing my heart for another chance even though i know that i don't exactly have any Hope for this one chance that im sticking to..

2 comments:

  1. This is complicated but I just wish you all the best. Can stick to him if u r happy but don't be too close, tell urself that he actually is not suit to u. just open the relationship & make friends with more guys, u wil never know where wil ur jodoh start. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha.....me, myself are so confused with 'the situation'...
    Hmm...may be someday....i will understand y...

    ReplyDelete