God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Farmer's Life

I went back to my 'home-sweet-home' hometown last friday with my sister. Nothing much to do except relaxing and chit chatting that day. We arrived around 2pm. First thing that cross my mind after i greet my granny is 'Ma, sa lapar!' means 'Ma, im hungry!', then she told me to check in the kitchen, she already cooked something Hahaha...how selfish i am. But i did miss her cooking even though im not really into that day's menu.
The next day, i woke up late as usual.. hahaha without brushing my teeth or changing my 'pj's, i join my grandparent & the other relatives to plant paddy seed. The scenery here taken around 8am....And this called Mangasok, our traditional way of planting paddy seed before tranfering it to paddy field. This is what i called back to basic....

See, i didnt put anything before joining 'the team' not even a lotion or cream to my face and this is what i get.. It feels like burning!! Ouch! Serve me right! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment