God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Friday, June 4, 2010

When i Stop Loving you.. When Hope is just a Hope

How you're gonna make it through,
When you think you lost your chance....
Play on, when you're losing the game,
'Cause you're gonna make mistakes,
But it's always worth the sacrifice...
Even when you think you're wrong.
Even though it's the storm on the darkest night,
Don't you ever give up the fight,
Even when you feel you're all alone.

I'll move on, just like you.
It'll break my heart but I'll get through.
Someday when I stop loving you....
I bet all I had on a thing called LOVE,
I guess in the end it wasn't enough...
And it will be hard to watch you leave,
But i'm gonna have to learn to let you go somehow,
Someday when I stop loving you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment