God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Love My Pan

Last sunday, mi wolfie bought this non-stick pan for me...so that i can learn cooking.. Now i have to learn how to use this 'properly'. As a beginner, i will learn to make / cook pancake...or fried egg or omelette...Hehehehe.
Then, i will 'google' up new recipes, the easy one and learn to know or identify herbs / cooking ingredient.... Hahaha, well...easier said than done LOL! Im so excited about my new pan that i tidy up 'my kitchen' cabinet, to make room for my pan :) Its a good things because i found out that one of my glass bowl broke, dont know since when or what cause it to break, and i have a lot of plastic food containers..in different size. And also two broken can opener. Now i have to buy new can opener. Hmmm...
Anyway, Thanks Wolfie... Big huggie for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment