God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sleepy Head with Loads of Things

I love sleeping. I can spend the whole day sleeping and dreaming. but of course 'they' will say "get a life!"...

Yesterday, i had this very weird but funny dream, at first, i mean, in the beginning..i was scare but then my dream have this very nice ending. Its not what they called 'happy ending' but it makes me feel 'peace'. So, here's the story....

I was inside this never-been-here-before house, outside there was a parade-i think... soldier 'camping out' or resting under the canopies and marching. There are also toy soldiers everywhere on the road. I was with 2 strangers, a woman and a girl, inside the house, then i got out, chatting with the armies outside. Then i realize the house was haunted and suddenly there was this, a very strong wind. It happen just for a while but it happened twice. And there's one time i said 'please leave me alone, dont disturb me'. Then, the next thing i remember i was running..in marathon. Surprise, surprise because im the only girl among the 'runners' and seem like i was being chase..but actually no, not until i said to the guy behind me 'catch me if you can'. Then i run 'like a wind', left-right-circle-straight....and he could not catch me, lucky me cos i dont really like him ~Bad Girl~ I keep running until i catch up with the others. Then i arrive at my 'house'..i guess. Im planning to take a shower but something is missing...there's no more 'bathroom' and i was somewhere i dont know, may be someone's village and i was standing beside the road looking at 'my once bathroom'. When i recalled back this part of 'the dream', this part was funny! Because i already know my bathroom is not there but i keep looking for it, searching here and there behind the bushes~like i could magically find it there LOL! But who know, it might magically appear there (Hey, its my dream).. Since i really 'need' a shower, so i tried to figure out where am i and how to get back home. Then tried to hitch a ride but nobody 'help' me, so i just walk...walk until i find a bus stop, but...(fyi, dog/s, cow/s & buffalo/s scare me.....) dogs are everywhere!!!!! Across the road, at the bus stop....And i really need someone to help me to 'get rid or pass' the dogs. So i turn back, get help or advise from the people at the house nearby...The lady said just follow this road, the dogs at this side are the good one but across the road are the bad one~evil. I notice one of the ladies there is my mom but seem like she dont know me..so i continue my journey. Surprise, surprise...there's no more dogs, but there are a few people at the bus stop waiting for may be bus...who know. So i stand with them, assuming that they are waiting for a bus. Then i befriended with these 2 i-never-meet-them-before girls. That was when a car or should i say 'muscle car' stop in front of us and they invite me to come with them, sooooo... since i need a ride home...so i accept. Suddenly all the magic things happen, the girls transform to guys, the surrounding change...from 'more brown than green village' to 'with green hills and field, and bluewiss green mountains'~ the place where i always find my 'peaceful feeling'. And i know i was happy here, the happiest moment of my 'dream'. And i also 'find' my 'bestfriend' here, and thank God that person is 'female' but a bit boyish or aka adventurous girl (atleast i have one girl bestfriend, or may be its my fault that in real life i only have guy bestfriends~duh!)..Ahhh...i love the feeling~Friends, Adventure, Laughter.....
At the end of the dream, finally i found my Bathroom!!!! Bigger than in real life :D but love the feeling.

I love this kind of dream. Its balance, circle of life... Lost, afraid, alone, 'being advised & listened to it', scare, relief, happy, friends, peace, laughter and last but not least,...found that 'bathroom' Hehehehehe...... Did i forget God in my dream? Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment