God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Supposed to be posted 'exactly' on Father's day but i can only type the title on that day. Thats the problem when using Iphone to do any posting. Or may be because i dont know how to use Iphone to do 'blogging'.. Hmmm.. So, here's the story.
Woke up in the morning, take a shower & get ready for Brunch. I almost forgot to wish my Dad Happy Father's Day. Then i text my mum to wish my dad Happy Father's day. Why didn't i wish him myself? Because my dad keep changing his phone number that i dont know which is the right number. Hehehehe...mission one, complete.
Later that night, we had 'Father's Day' dinner, with mi wolfie's family. Took some photo with them and my favorite activity - cake time!!!!! Yum yum! We had Chocolate Cheese Cake~ I like! Mission two, complete.
Earlier that day, I thought my day gonna have the 'happy ending' thingy. But i was wrong, i end up being scolded & mad at, not one but two persons...sigh*. And i slept with heavy & sad heart.....Mission three, fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment