God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Friday, June 11, 2010

My 'Gift'

Today, i mean yesterday... i found out that my Boss taking leave until next week. Its gonna be a very very Boring working day without her. I want my Boss back!!! Selfish ain't it? But seriously, its really really boring at the office without my Boss bossing around...What a Gift :( hmmm...sigh...
Went to the gym after almost a fortnight i didnt go...And it was Refreshing :) And i really enjoyed it..(Luv the feeling aka Gift) Soon after that i went to have a supper with my Girlfriends, and guess what? I had spaghetti with Grilled Chicken and Coke with Lemon...there goes my Core exercise...and my Gift :( But i really enjoy catching up with my Girls. Miss them already!
'Later that night'...my wolfie called, he said he got something for me. A Gift. And he said he want to give it to me tonight, not tomorrow but tonight.. And here's the Gift...i mean Gifts, excluding the barbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment