God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The ME....

I miss the 'old' me...not that i dont like the 'new' me but the 'old' one much more fun, a lot more happier, merrier, friendlier, adventurer...dont give a damn about make-up or 'ladylike'r. Being a women so damn stressful, but i dont want to be a guy either! Can i be a god? Kidding!
But, thank God.. there are still a few things that stay the same, like my love for country music, spicy foods and Beach!!!!! Sometimes, i can feel my heart aching for some action. I wish that i can just climb whatever tree i want, wear whatever i want, move-i mean dance wherever i am... Ahhhh....Even now i can feel Part of me is Dancing in the Sky, surrounded by the Stars... I can feel the peaceful feeling that i've been longing for so long.... longer that i can remember..
I can imagine myself running through the fields, the hills, the gardens...... Even now i dont 'think' but i just imagine all that and my hand dancing with the keyboard while listening to country music.. Then, i rest for a while, inhale and the music change from Christian Kane to Gretchen Wilson. Then i back from my Imaginary World.

No comments:

Post a Comment