God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy

God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy! Of course, God is Great.. Beer + People = Crazy..Define your 'crazy'. Mine ~ enjoying life. Cheers!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Life #1

So.....im 'craving' for sunbathing & swallowing sea water? LOL! Its raining season and i wanna go to the beach or island, to be more specific. Now im hunting for new bikini, the one that have 'the Brazilian touch'....That must be AWESOME!!!!! Ok, this is my plan. Find that Bikini, then i will 'find' my island. Cant wait for that!!! Even thinking about Beach make me wanna dance~ Oh yeah...! My first trip to Manukan Island..Got stung by Jellybug twice (i think....) but still....it was fun & peaceful... Just what im looking for.
Next trip im gonna wear something bright! May be cyan or white colour, then again it just MAYBE :)

2 comments:

  1. wow wow.. I just wish I can wear bikini like you. Boroi ba, apa buli buat. :p go sipadan la kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe...boleh ba tu. Sa, ko fikir 'fit' ka tu.. tu la sa post yg dr blkg ja.. Hehehe
    Tiada kawan mo p ba wis, itu yg susa tu. Mana best p 1org.

    ReplyDelete